Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Halloween

Chad and I had a pretty low key Halloween again.  I had to work 5:30 a.m. to 1, and then open again on Sunday, so I was tired.  We had pizza shaped like a pumpkin for dinner, that was interesting.  We had absolutely no trick or treaters AGAIN this year, not even the kid from across the hall!  So, we went to Jarod and Heidi's house (they only got their niece and nephew!) and played Hit the Deck and Phase Ten Dice. 

Chad of course decorated this year again with his lights.  Those lights will be the death of me haha.  He bought some new ones this year at Hobby Lobby, but when he opened them it turns out they were Christmas lights! oops!  I put up window stickies and a ghost "boo" sign on the door.  Maybe I'll take a picture of his lights later and put it up.  Can't wait for Christmas lights to go up, now that is definitely an adventure in itself!

We went to Walmart earlier that day and found it PACKED full of little kids.  Apparently you can go trick or treating at Walmart haha.  I thought this was very interesting, but it was fun to see all the little ones in their costumes (especially since we did not get any trick or treaters). 

It was a fun, low low key Halloween.  Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment