We had a doctors appointment today so I wanted to wait to post until then! Appointment went great! Baby Hoff has a hb of 147 still (147 at roughly 7 weeks, 144 earlier this week, and 147 today). Our normal OB had her baby so we were scheduled with her husband today and he was just as awesome as she is. He joked around with us and took the time to answer the questions I had, it was great.
So, according to The Bump Baby Hoff is working on getting stronger. His rubbery cartilage is starting to turn into bone and he's putting on some fat! He is about about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces.
Three weeks away from being halfway done! The Bump tells me to "try not to do it all alone, ask for help!" Well you know me! I don't ask for help =)
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 lbs =)
Maternity clothes? Not yet...although I have retired quite a few pairs of pants in the last two weeks....and also split a few pairs....sooo maternity wardrobe may be starting a little sooner than anticipated. Still using the rubber band trick as much as possible and wearing skirts!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: The past week was rough, so didn't get as much as I would have liked to, but averaged about 5 hours a night if I was lucky....I'm sleeping lighter--I think because I'm awaiting a phone call or text =( but trying hard to sleep as soundly as possible.
Best moment this week: I *THINK* I felt a few kicks this week! I've been feeling him move around for a few weeks sporadically now, but if Sadie lays on my stomach where he is, I feel tons of taps!!
Miss Anything? Being able to quickly get dressed in the a.m.
Movement: See best moment of the week!
Food cravings: Mac-n-Cheese was yesterday! and apparently fruit loops!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat has been bothering me lately.
Gender: Team Green for now! Who knows, maybe I can talk Chad into staying Team Green until October!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, not as nauseous, hungry.....
Belly Button in or out? in...but it wasn't too deep to begin with so it's starting to come out!
Wedding rings on or off? On! However, I need to get them cleaned because I've been getting a small rash when I wear them! They are dirty!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy AND Moody.
Looking forward to: Summer =)
Total weight gain: 9 lbs =)
Maternity clothes? Not yet...although I have retired quite a few pairs of pants in the last two weeks....and also split a few pairs....sooo maternity wardrobe may be starting a little sooner than anticipated. Still using the rubber band trick as much as possible and wearing skirts!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: The past week was rough, so didn't get as much as I would have liked to, but averaged about 5 hours a night if I was lucky....I'm sleeping lighter--I think because I'm awaiting a phone call or text =( but trying hard to sleep as soundly as possible.
Best moment this week: I *THINK* I felt a few kicks this week! I've been feeling him move around for a few weeks sporadically now, but if Sadie lays on my stomach where he is, I feel tons of taps!!
Miss Anything? Being able to quickly get dressed in the a.m.
Movement: See best moment of the week!
Food cravings: Mac-n-Cheese was yesterday! and apparently fruit loops!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat has been bothering me lately.
Gender: Team Green for now! Who knows, maybe I can talk Chad into staying Team Green until October!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, not as nauseous, hungry.....
Belly Button in or out? in...but it wasn't too deep to begin with so it's starting to come out!
Wedding rings on or off? On! However, I need to get them cleaned because I've been getting a small rash when I wear them! They are dirty!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy AND Moody.
Looking forward to: Summer =)


Look at how cute you are?!
ReplyDeletei can totally see how people would have mistaken your bloatedness previously as you being pregnant. and you are sooooo gonna have basketball belly :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lea Ann!!
ReplyDeleteKris, funny right?! I got my first random comment the other day at work from a coworker. She said "You have a belly already! I didn't think you'd have one for a long time!" There was no fat, where the heck was the kid supposed to go HAHA. I've gotten lots of "I can't believe you're showing already" comments since. Thanks people....
"Showing already" ??? What are people thinking?!?! You have the cutest teeny little bump! : )
ReplyDelete