Tuesday, May 29, 2012

20 weeks!! Half Baked!

Hope you all had a great long weekend!  We traveled to Billings for Chad's cousin's high school graduation-- just over 1000 miles in the car!  Thank you sea bands, ginger gum, and my bucket just in case =)  That's why my update is a few days late =)
According to The Bump Baby Hoff weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches.  He's got working taste buds! He's also gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before----I guess I better kick my liquid intake up!!!

How far along? 20w2d
Total weight gain: 9 lbs as of last appointment (next appt is June 4!)
Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts mixed with regular and my beband.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: still averaging about 5-6 hours a night
Best moment this week: The grass has started growing in the backyard and we got baby Hoff's bedding ordered!
Miss Anything? Being able to quickly get dressed in the a.m.
Movement: dance party central!
Food cravings: Oatmeal raisin cookies and gummy candies...
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: still Team Green for now!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, small spurts of energy, sore belly (muscles are sore--stretching far!), constipation (fun, right?), and indigestion
Belly Button in or out? half in--half out...quickly becoming an outie
Wedding rings on or off? On! but it's a little tight in the morning.  My hands are swelling during the night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: getting the house put back together!

How are you feeling?  Uncomfortable some days.  Baby Hoff did NOT like the car trip we took this past weekend to Billings.  He took residence in my left side and REFUSES to move so I'm pretty uncomfortable.  I'm also a little stressed about next school year--but SO relieved that I'm done with this past year. 


Thanks to everyone who shared that I'm not crazy =) and that they felt the same way.  It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.  Oh, and I must clarify that one person did tell me about the emotional mess your body image goes through =) 

Here's the weekly picture from today (Tuesday--two days late):

1 comment:

  1. You know, if you stay that tiny, my belly's gonna surpass yours in no time (if it hasn't already)!! LOL you look awesome! I'm so excited for you..

    ReplyDelete