Sunday, May 13, 2012

18 weeks! --What a sweet potato!



We've hit 18 weeks! According to The Bump Baby Hoff is about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and keeps on growing rapidly.
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain:
9 lbs as of last appointment
Maternity clothes? Not yet...I have retired quite a few pairs of pants AND shirts in the last two weeks.......  Still using the rubber band trick as much as possible, purchased a Beband for the bottoms that still work, and wearing skirts!

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: becoming less and less =( I've been waking up to use the the bathroom more and and because I'm just not comfortable.
Best moment this week: Watching Chad's face when he got to feel Baby Hoff kick for the first time.
Miss Anything? Being able to quickly get dressed in the a.m.
Movement: Yep! Lots of kicks going on (I'm assuming they are kicks anyhow!) And what feels like a dance party =)
Food cravings: granola bars and as always CHIPS
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat
Gender: Team Green for now!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, small spurts of energy, constant bloody nose (which has been the whole time, just getting annoying)
Belly Button in or out? in...but it wasn't too deep to begin with so it's starting to come out!
Wedding rings on or off? On! However, I need to get them cleaned because I've been getting a small rash when I wear them! They are dirty!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy with a little moody on the side =)
Looking forward to: Summer =) 


Here's the weekly pictures from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment