One carpenter spent a day and a half working in the basement! He got all the doors hung and all of the trim work done (except for in the bathroom because the people laying the tile want to do that first I guess)!! YAHOO! Tonight when he left he said that it was ready for paint tomorrow (ha, if they show up and if the texture gets fixed first!)....so we will see. He and another guy should be back tomorrow to work on the closets upstairs...I HOPE! I am sooooooo looking forward to hanging up clothes finally and not living out of totes! I'll post a picture of the progress tomorrow, painted or not =) Once the closests are finished I can put a few more totes full away also (linens, bathroom stuff, all those extras!).
I received an email from our landscaper too, he thought they might be able to start work this week on the backyard! YAH! Which means we *should* have a nice lawn come July...I think?
No comments:
Post a Comment