While we were in Montana celebrating and visiting we went swimming for the first time!
Now, if you know me, you know I HATE THE WATER.
But, I took one for the team and got in the pool with P so that Chad could play with one of our nieces.
I was SO SO bummed I forgot to bring P's super cute swimming trunks *sad face*
But, he didn't hate it but he wasn't in love with it either. As long as I had a good hold of him he was having fun, but as soon as I tried to float him or have him kick he turned grump face. Didn't really fuss but got that "really mom? don't even try it" look!
And NO he didn't "feed off my anxiety" I was actually pretty cool calm and collected and wanting and willing to try to get him to float.
I truly do not want him to fear the water like I do.
I'd love to have a little fish to take after his cousins!
That last picture of Ethan was after his dad dunked him, for the first time ever. He was NOT happy!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Simming rocks! Bummer on the trunks though! Tiny baby bathing suits are so cute
ReplyDelete