May:
- I spent a week in a graduate class for Early childhood.
- Poor Sadie got spayed
- Softball started for Chad
- I did the Walk for Wishes walk with Heidi
- LOTS OF SOFTBALL for Chad
- I started working full time at the ND Game and Fish Department, and Wednesdays and every other weekend at the YMCA
- Chad's dad had a heart attack, but is now doing much better
- My brother Nick's gang came up to visit
- Attended Jere and Erins beautiful wedding
- Chads softball team was in the McQuade tournament and took 5th!
- Celebrated the 4th of July with the Nelson family and a few other families from the softball team
- Watched Linken swim in his first swim meet (I'm still so proud of that kid!)
- Waited patiently from far away to hear news that Michelle's surgery was a Success!!!!
- State softball in Minot
- Finished up at the Game and Fish Dept
- I attended Julies bridal parties
- Got to go to the Dawson County Fair for the first time in 3 years!
- Pretty much started and finished my online class in 2 weeks =)
- My brother Nick's gang came up for a weekend to go school shopping
Today marked my first day of school for the fall semester as well. I went up to the university with a friend I haven't seen all summer and we got verified and picked up our GRADUATION APPLICATIONS!!!! That's right folks, I'm almost done with school! I bought my books today for my last semester of classes in my Bachelor degree career! I have to apply to student teach (September 12), pass my portfolio presentation and get accepted into the student teaching program, and I will officially be student teaching in January 2010!!! The end is in sight!
Also on todays agenda for me was to take Sadie to the groomer; she now looks beautiful:
And lastly today I got to go to the dentist. I finally found one that was nice and affordable (I use that term loosly as dental work is never affordable haha). So I went in today and had a tooth filled. I went in knowing that I would either have it refilled, as part of the old filling chipped out, or I would have to have a root canal done because it was such a huge filling. Thankfully for right now it's just a filling. If its still sore in about a week, I get to go back in and have the root canal done because it is very close to the root, so wish me luck that it gets better!!!!!
Classes start for me tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. Chad's still plugging away at work full time, and I love him very much for supporting me as much as possible through school; I'm back to part time work now at the Y still (although I did just get a hefty raise!), so my full time job of household duties begins today =) I think he would much rather have me full time household duties all year round lol, as he hates doing the dishes in the summer, but I'm sure he will get over it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment