Monday, August 31, 2009

Love it and it's FREE!

So, maybe some of you have heard of this website, but if not I'm going to share it with you!!

My favorite website to go to while editing pictures is called Picnik. http://www.picnik.com/

You can upload your photos and do all sorts of things to them. Here are a few of my photos that I have enhanced, added to, and added quotes to. If you haven't been to this website before, please check it out! I strongly recommend it!!!


This is my niece Lily =)

My brother Nick and his boys...

Chad and I =) I used the retro setting on the web site, thought it looked neato

This is a picture I took while at the swim meet in July in Glendive and I found this quote and thought it would go nicely. I put it into a frame that has two daisy pictures on the other sides, so it's FINALLY complete, two years later...wooops...now to mat the two daisy pictures....

Anyways! I really like this website and am recommending that you all check it out!

http://www.picnik.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment