Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Someday....

I ran across a quote yesterday; it stated:

"Someday is not a day of the week."

It really got me thinking. I say "someday" to Chad A LOT! Maybe he doesn't see it like I realized last night, but I don't think I will say it anymore haha.

He always says, "I can't wait to have a big house with a big yard to take care of," and my response is always, "someday."

or

He will say "I really want to paint my pickup" and my response again, "someday."

I just came to the realization that when I say someday, I don't have motivation. It is something that seems to far out of reach, so I just respond with "someday."

September 1, today, kicks off a new month and new attitude (so to speak haha). My "someday's" are going to become a day of the week, a month, or a year. Soon will not be put in place either, as it's not a day either =) I think it will give me more hope for the future and motivation to get there!

Just a thought for the day I was having today.

Think about how many times you have said "someday" to someone in your life. Maybe you haven't used the word and maybe you have. Ponder that as you are going through your day to day routine =)


No comments:

Post a Comment