Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ashley and Ryan's Wedding

Yikes! I have been so busy I haven't been able to update this bad boy! I should be at an SEA meeting tonight, but my brain is so fried and full of information this evening, I think staying at home is just what I need, so sorry SEA I won't be there this month!

Labor Day weekend was so busy for us! We went home for my step sister Ashley's wedding on the 5th (mind you we were also invited to Lindsey (Chad's cousin) and Kristen (my long long long time friend) wedding on the same day!!! We had a nice time; we went with Nick and Sarah. It was great seeing my step dad as I have not seen him since Christmas if memory serves me right. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was fun while we were there. Poor Chad made a deal not to drink for two weeks with me because he's been breaking out in hives when he does drink, so it was interesting to see him not throwing back a few while we were in town visiting family!


Greg and Ashley walking down the aisle
Nick and Sarah

Chadder and I
Greg (my step dad) and I
The beautiful center pieces =)

No comments:

Post a Comment