Monday, September 14, 2009

Dad's 50th Birthday Partay!

My dad turned 50 this year (in August). We had a small party for him over Labor Day weekend, as this was a good weekend that both my brother and I were able to be home in Glendive. We barbecued and had cake. It was nice having all of us together again (as we also planned it so Brad could be there as he works crazy hours at his job). We haven't all been together like that for a very long time, so it was really nice.

Sarah made a golf cart cake for him and my sister made a mix in the pan cake (dad's favorite!) for the grass that it would sit on and it turned out AMAZING!!



They did a good job huh!
I made sure to get a picture with everyone that was there, since it's been so long since I've had a picture taken with them all =)
My dad and I
Grandma Maggie and I
Michelle (my step mom) and I
Linken and I
Lukas and I (he was being a goof)
 
Lily and I
Chad was being my photographer for most, but not all
My brother Brad and I
My sister-in-law Sarah (nicks wife) and I
My sister Kris and I
my brother-in-law (kriss husband) Charles
My brother Nick...
Okay that's better, Nick and I
Haha, it was a good time.  We played Wii sports resort (thanks to Sue!) later on that night and it was fun!  All in all, a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment