I have spent the last two weeks in Bismarck and Billings (our friends got married!) and this is the first weekend I've been home, and it sure feels nice. Chad was excited to eat some "real" food" =) He has been eating corn dogs and frozen pizza (per his choice mind you!) the last two weeks. The house was just about how I left it, so that was a plus, he even did his dishes! woo hoo!
Chad's been spending his evenings lounging around and playing playstation. He has spent his time home in Minot and a weekend in Billings. Thankfully the Sampson's have a web cam so Chad and I can Skype at night instead of talking on the phone. Chad's not a phone talker, so Skype has been awesome. His back is starting to feel better. His biggest accomplishment this week was sleeping in our bed all week. He has been stretching a lot more and that has been a huge help!
Sadie has been with me in Bismarck so she doesn't have to be cooped up for almost 12 hours alone (as Chad works from like 7:30-6:30 M-TH and 5-6:30 on F..gross....). I have spent my days leaving the house at 7 to be to school by 7:30, and home a little before 3.
I will leave again today (later this evening) for my last week of school! It was nice to spend the weekend with Chad =) I'm making a nice crock pot dinner for us and then I will hit the road again =(
Next weekend the Sampson's will be heading our way to spend the weekend with us and we are going to hit up the fair! This is all I've got for today. Enjoy your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment