Chad's sister-in-law Jane and her son Cannon came up for a visit on Wednesday and stayed with us until Friday. It was nice to see them. Her mom lives up here so she was able to spend the day with her and the evenings with us. They ventured to the new splash pad we have here even. They drove with Chad to Bismarck and then they headed to Dickinson to meet up with Greg, Ann, and Chris.
Currently he is in Dickinson playing in the Miller Light Softball Tournament. His team lost the first game this morning but they play again at 11ish. So hopefully they can get a W for that game.
About two weeks ago we were in Bismarck for the Mcquade Softball Tournament and his team lost out of that. They were doing good their second game and then mother nature decided she needed to make it downpour. We had about a 30 minute + rain delay. We had to run and sit in the car it was so bad! That was a good weekend though. I was able to see my bestie and hang out (minus my ferocious heartburn Friday night). My dad came up and ended up buying a new camper =) We were able to hang out with him for most of the afternoon while they were waiting for the hook up to be put into his truck bed and the fridge to be fixed. It was a nice afternoon. They are currently camping this weekend (I do believe) with it for the first time....and I think they took Clyde?! yikes....
Chad's busy at work as always. They've been pretty busy over there, but it's good. He's also been tacking a pinched sciatic nerve. He apparently popped something out of place when we first moved to Minot and neglected to make an appointment with the chiropractor. So off we went to visit the chiropractor (three times this week (twice in one day)) and he is feeling MUCH better. He has a disk that is about 80% deteriorated, so that stinks. He just has to remember to stretch out every morning and night to make it not feel too terrible. Oh, and lay on the exercise ball, although somehow in the move we lost the pump, so he'll have to take it to work to fill it back up, whoops!
Sadie has to get her shots on Monday, poor buddy. She will be residing with me in Bismarck the next two-three weeks. It's a long day for her when Chad leaves at 7:15 and doesn't get home until after 6, plus I'll be staying by myself in Bismarck for about a week, so it'll be nice to have a companion while I'm there. Her allergies are still flared, but I think it's because of her treats. The only place that carries her treats (at a reasonable price) wasn't open when I went up on Monday, so we had to opt for regular dog biscuits =( I think she enjoys the peanut butter benadryl treat though =)
Well, that's about all I know for now. I won't be updating for a few weeks now (unless something fun happens etc) because I won't be with Chad. But Brit-365 will be updated daily so you can get a dose of Brittney from there, just no Chad =)
No comments:
Post a Comment