Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quick Update

Good evening!
Just a quick update =)
Chad has the big McQuade Softball tournament in Bismarck this weekend so hopefully the weather will cooperate (I miss seeing all the ladies, Thursday social night has just not been the same without them!).  Chad's brother Chris will be there playing with his team this year, so that should allow for a weekend FULL of softball.  His other brother Jared will be there for a few nights but then will be heading back to eastern North Dakota.  Chad's been busy working and well thats about it.

Minot has been really really rainy since we moved up here.  It's really been putting a damper on life.  Our basement usually has water after a rain storm, it comes UP through the cracks, awesome right??  We just got a dehumidifier so hopefully that will help to keep the moisture levels down (we have had it for 24 hours now and have had to empty it 3 times!!! it's an extra large one too! I think it holds 6 gallons or something, I'd have to go look, but I have trouble lifting it out to drain it!).

I spent last week in Bismarck (much needed) taking graduate class one of three to receive a reading credential.  It kept me crazy busy and I'm still working on my final portfolio for the class, yikes!  I will be taking two classes in July, so three out of four weeks I will spend in Bismarck to finish up the credential.  Once I've finished the classes I will have to apply for the reading credential, BUT I also found out I can apply for a math credential as well (which I've already taken the necessary classes for) =) so that's exciting.  No job prospects yet, but I'll hopefully be successful with subbing.

I recently opened up a little shop on Zibbet, with the help of my sister.  Click on the Paper Boutique tab up top and then on the orange owl banner to check it out =)  there's also a link to her shop on Zibbet, so check that out too.

We haven't been up to a whole lot.  Chad works and I have been working on school stuff the last two weeks. Sadie has been enjoying the sunny days when we have them here.  She likes to play in the grass with her tennis ball or visit the neighbor dog when she comes out when we are outside playing.  If we aren't outside playing she is laying in the kitchen sunning on the linoleum.  She's crazy.

Well, I think this is all for now.....I should get to bed so I can pack and get things ready to go tomorrow for Bismarck.


1 comment:

  1. seriously, you're gonna say sadie is crazy for sitting in the sun all day every day??? after you fake n baked for how long? :)

    ReplyDelete