Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 day weekend....

Chad's heading to Vegas soon for work and I'm gearing up for Report card time & PT conferences. 

Chad came in last weekend and helped me move around the big orange shelves I have in my classroom and also my electronic equipment.  What a nice guy huh?  It took a little longer than we thought because some of the cords were stuck under a bookcase (woops), but Chad muscled it up and we got it moved around, thankfully. 

I've been fighting a head cold for about 3 weeks now, and poor chad finally got it around week 2..his own fault for drinking water out of my water bottle =)  He went to the dr and got a prescription because he's experience his (apparently) first sinus infection, a SEVERE one at that.  I went to the dr the next day to get some antibiotics too since we have a long weekend (yay for 4 days off!).  I knew what I wanted and I knew this would be the weekend to take the dreaded ZPak, as I don't have anything planned but inputting grades into my gradebook. 

No pictures to share with you today, however I will take some of Chad's Halloween decorating and get them up this weekend.  Blogging is a nice break from grades haha.  Chad's at work and busy-to-boot!  Not much else happening around our place!

How's your week going so far? I hope good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment