Well, happy Wednesday.
I'm hoping to report good news tomorrow and that no, we have not been a victim of identity theft. oye. One more thing to add to the endless bad news bears around our house. Hopefully good news will be brought and not bad.
Chad's still laid up at home. He wants to go back to work tomorrow but I just don't see that happening. He talked to our Bismarck Chiropractor today and got some good news from him. He's not wanting to back surgery just yet, so we have a few things we are going to try first (things that will last longer than back surgery since the disk that would be worked on is a bad one I guess so he would end up needing more surgeries down the road because of the scar tissue that will build up. But, if he goes a different route it will ward off surgery for potentially 15-20 years......soo...). He however is getting around a little bit better today. Not the greatest, but better. He only took 2 rounds of pain pills and one muscle relaxer today, so thats a plus.
I venture to the dentist tomorrow (thank god for a cancellation, otherwise I would have had to wait until June). Should be interesting. I'm getting some big cleaning done that is going to bring about lots of blood because they have to dig below my gums (sounds fun right?). Then I get to go back later and have my teeth cleaned, then a crown put on, yehaw! Hopefully the crown can wait until October (hehe then insurance will cover it). No news on the job front yet. Won't hear about that until April (or May or June). Word around the school is good though, so I'm not too worried.....okay I am worried until I get something to sign.
Still waiting to hear back on our home loan to see if it's been processed yet. Oye, who knew buying a house would become such a headache? Oh well.
Chad and I have to officially use my hands, his hands, and my feet to count the number of people we know who are pregnant... YIKES! I'm not drinking water where they live! Haha, we are excited for each and every one of them and hope they do great.
That's all I have to report on tonight I think. I'll have to wait until Chad is coherent to help me post about his trip to Iowa and the tire factory. Hopefully I'll have good news to report on tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed....
No comments:
Post a Comment