Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whirlwind

Lots going on right now in the Hoff house.  Work, school, and play are keeping us both busy.  Along with that dang rusty fork in the road!  

I really want to post the most amazing thing I've crafted yet, but I can't just yet.  boo.  Oh well.  I'm participating in another crafty contest in a few weeks, I can't post that fun stuff either until March 25, boo again.  hrmph. 

Poor Chado.  His back went out on him again today.  Worst one yet I think.  He literally got stuck when we were leaving the bank, like couldn't move stuck {I shouldn't laugh, but it was HILARIOUS and he saw me laughing so I'm not saying this behind his back....so there!}  He goes back to his new chiropractor tomorrow morning, hopefully it'll give him relief.

I'm busy crafting, working, and doing the school thing again.  Lame-o.  I'm ready for my 4 day weekend next week.....I've got lots of sleep and getting caught up on homework planned. Yay, go me. Exciting right?  I'm also going to be getting my crafty contest entries done too...because it's something fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment