Back to the post....
Chad's becomming quite the handy man. Tool belt and all... He put the last of the subfloor in so that is all done (except the bathroom and the back entry). He's also poured quick crete and hung a door! All of the firestops are cut and hung, all windows that needed to be boarded in are boarded in, and now we sit and wait for windows, HVAC, and electrical to come.....

We firred out our walls so that we can put more insulation in....

This was our front driveway the last few weekends.....

looking in from the front door a few weeks ago...

He screwed the corners down and then went through
with the nail gun...
with the nail gun...
All in all we've been busy. Between Madison's baptism at the beginning of the month, work, work, work (which I have been leaving at school so my evenings can be productive with helping Chad where he tells me and doing other things), and trying to get SBA paperwork done.
We are NOW IN THE FEMA TRAILER!!! Yahoo! We moved most of our stuff in on Saturday, however, the bed is smaller than the camper bed, so I've been on the floor quite a few times from Chad. So, we are going to see if we can SQUEEZE the king in there and hopefully it'll fit without using the headboard/footboard. HOPEFULLY!
I'll post pictures as soon as I get it put together. My friend/coworker Alysha helped me go shopping for some necessities that we didn't get since I have no idea where they are packed at.
Other than that, we are hanging in there! I'll post some updated pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment