I'm checking in with my 2013 commitments!
The original posts with my checkin in red!!
Yep! Still not bringing home much work at all and haven't been going to work on the weekends! However I have been next door visiting a bit more lately.....
-----Totally doing this! I don't bring much of anything home and I've only went to the school one day on one weekend...that's it! WOOP WOOP-----------
I didn't bring home piles of work each night/weekend. I didn't spend countless hours at the school on the weekends. Sure, maybe once a month (dang centers) I spent a few good hours there on a Sunday....but it wasn't EVERY weekend or EVERY night.
The original posts with my checkin in red!!
Yep! Still not bringing home much work at all and haven't been going to work on the weekends! However I have been next door visiting a bit more lately.....
-----Totally doing this! I don't bring much of anything home and I've only went to the school one day on one weekend...that's it! WOOP WOOP-----------
I didn't bring home piles of work each night/weekend. I didn't spend countless hours at the school on the weekends. Sure, maybe once a month (dang centers) I spent a few good hours there on a Sunday....but it wasn't EVERY weekend or EVERY night.
**I'm committing to that again.
I need to use my time at the school wisely and not always
over talking to bugging Alysha :-)
I only have the evenings with Parker once I'm back at work so I want to make the most out of them. Sure I might have a few things to bring home to work on here and there, but it won't be as much as it used to be.
Less boxed meals are being made and we are now consistently having a vegetable each night.
---Let's not talk about this one yet. I'm not making boxed meals and neither is Chad as much, but I still feel like they could be better. So, still working on this one.------
**I also want to try and make cleaner meals...less boxed stuff.
**I also want to try and make cleaner meals...less boxed stuff.
I'm committing to 1x a week for now. I think that's reasonable.
I can't commit to an all or nothing....that isn't reasonable.
....still working on finding a happy medium.... hopefully something will find us soon because we are going to have a crawler in a few short months from the way he's trying to pull himself right now!
------This is still a work in progress. We are teaming the cleaning but doing it all in one day--------
**I also want to find a balance for keeping the house clean. I used to spend one day during the weekend to clean...that gets to be too much when your husband is just a "picker upper" and not a "cleaner". So maybe Mondays I'll clean up the whole kitchen, Tuesdays I'll do windows, etc etc. I'm bound to find a balance somewhere. I've got quite a few "cleaning schedules" pinned on pinterest....
------This is still a work in progress. We are teaming the cleaning but doing it all in one day--------
**I also want to find a balance for keeping the house clean. I used to spend one day during the weekend to clean...that gets to be too much when your husband is just a "picker upper" and not a "cleaner". So maybe Mondays I'll clean up the whole kitchen, Tuesdays I'll do windows, etc etc. I'm bound to find a balance somewhere. I've got quite a few "cleaning schedules" pinned on pinterest....
...nothing more has really gone up. I did put some blocks up and changed out seasonal decor....
----Got the coat hooks up finally! That's a start!------
**I am committing to finally getting the house decorated....
----Got the coat hooks up finally! That's a start!------
**I am committing to finally getting the house decorated....
not yet....
------Haven't done this yet-------
**I'd like to explore the Dave Ramsey envelope system again...
not committing to doing it, just exploring it a little more.
We went through and got rid of tons of stuff! It's not perfect, but it is better!
------Haven't done this yet-------
**The utility room WILL get organized in 2013...COMMITTED!
I've read a sleep book and I'm reading a baby food book right now...so nothing for pleasure since the first two.
----I have totally read 2 books so far!-----
**I'm committing to reading 1 book for pleasure this year.
I haven't done this in awhile and I'd like to.
I haven't done this in awhile and I'd like to.
So I'm committing to one, if I read more than that GREAT!
I went to a Pinterest Party and tried a maple bacon doughnut (but only because it was brought to me at work--for the record...it wasn't that bad). So that is 3 things already that I can think of currently--it may be more.
-----I tried new make up in January. I really like it! Yoga is in my near future also I think!-------
**I'm committing to trying/doing/going to 5 different things. Maybe it's going to a new store, going for a walk in a different park than normal, trying to crochet, attending an event we've never been to... WHO KNOWS! The possibilities are endless!
I would commit to 12, but that is one a month and that
is not currently reasonable for ME.
5 is a good number...
I still haven't found a good solution.
---This is in place and is lame...not fond of it at all------
I've also got a new bill book idea that we will be starting in January. With this record keeping I have decided it's best to start fresh by following the calendar....so this doesn't get changed up often =)
How are your 2013 commitments going???
How are your 2013 commitments going???
No comments:
Post a Comment