Saturday, March 23, 2013

{5 months}

So, I'm almost a week late posting this...however we are all recovering from the stomach bug....Chad's actually been in bed for most of the day again. This afternoon it seemed to hit him again. However, he did not ease back into eating =) so it's probably his own fault!


[month 1]
[month 2]
[month 3]
[month 4]

He is now tall and heavy! 
{not for sure details because we haven't had to go to the dr recently WOOP!}

HE:

has been sleeping in his crib much better!.....
...however has spent the last week in the RNP again because of the stomach bug....

cut his first tooth!....

and second tooth!

holds his own bottle........

has mastered rolling over from back to belly......

moved into mostly 6 month clothes.......


battled the stomach bug again......

enjoys snuggling in the morning.....

is a screecher!

doesn't love his carseat that much......

likes to play with his pacifiers now...pulling it out and popping it back in.....

got his first bloody lip....he bit his own lip while chewing on a teether (dang teeth)

.............................................................................


Some things that we I couldn't have lived without his fifth month:

Little Remedies for Fevers-- however it was used for pain.  Poor dude and the teeth he FINALLY cut was in some serious pain while those little suckers came up.


  Gmail-- because I've been emailing my sister a lot about different questions I have!


..........................................................................

Our little man is growing and flourishing!  He recently started playing with Sadie.  She brings a toy over and sets it on his chest and he will grab it and play tug of war with her.  It's cute.  His personality shines through every day.   I asked Chad the other day "What did we do pre-Parker?"  He just laughed and said "Nothing".  Yes I'm a huge homebody, but really, who wants to go galavanting around in the winter??  Once the weather gets nicer there is MUCH more things we can go out and do!  

Enjoy the last month through pictures!





















No comments:

Post a Comment