
HE:
started sleeping in his crib....
but that isn't going as well as hoped (for Chad or Parker)...
but that isn't going as well as hoped (for Chad or Parker)...
has started to teeth.....
is drinking lots of 6oz bottles.......
enjoys playing in his jumper thingy.........
would rather sit up than lay down.....
likes to facetime while doing tummy time......
has started to hold his own bottle for part of his feeds.......
thinks it's pretty funny when Sadie lays on him......
has started grabbing at his toys.......
enjoys not wearing socks.......
takes his plug out and pops it back in......
spins circles and moves around pretty good!
.............................................................................

Some things that we I couldn't have lived without his fourth month:
Carter's teething bibs--this is what they are called...I know I put bibs down last month but seriously! How did we not know these existed?! Even any bib for that matter that was thick or had a "plasticy" back??
Baby Einstein Jumper--he has been enjoying this! He hasn't quite got the jumping part down but all the toys are super fun to play with! We added more on also.
Lovies--(he also has a blue monkey that has a rattle in it) that's what we call them anyhow...These have seriously been our savior for naps at home (and Ema at daycare even got him a lion one for there!) and bedtime. I went in last week to get him from his nap and he had a death grip on BOTH the monkey and the giraffe!
Undershirts--so we call them....I do not have a sweaty sleeping baby anymore! He is now sleeping in one of these onesies and a fleece sleeper. We let him sleep with a blanket in the Rock-n-play unswaddled *GASP* I know...but now that he is in his crib I don't want to risk him pulling the blanket over his head since he can't figure out how to take it off yet. But it seems like it's enough and he doesn't seem cold. We tried a sleep gown the first few nights out of the RNP but with his new found love of lifting and slamming his legs, this lead us to no sleep town...so for now we will stick with the sleepers with legs until he's done slamming legs =)
..........................................................................
His little faux hawk is the best!



No comments:
Post a Comment