I went out and had some me time on Saturday night!
(Chad went out Friday night with friends)
(Chad went out Friday night with friends)
This was, for the most part, my first night out since Parker (not that I had a lot of those pre-Parker).

Megan threw a Pinterest party and invited me to come on up!
You've never heard of a Pinterest party?
Me either!
Me either!
The rules were simple:
The host provides the main dish and the craft.
The guests bring a dessert, appetizer, or drink.
All must come from Pinterest.
Sounds fun to me!
I didn't take any pictures of the food or the process....
I was taking everything in and working on some strategies to help myself get through it.
Everything that was brought looked really yummy
(however I only tried a few things since I was a little anxious to be there)!
I opted to bring fruit salsa and cinnamon/sugar chips.
I opted to bring fruit salsa and cinnamon/sugar chips.
Megan had a fun and simple craft picked out!
This is my finished product.

Her original pin can be found here (I assume that's the pin she used anyhow).
We used liquor bottles instead of wine bottles though.
Alysha found this fun pin to add to the fun!
Everyone (minus Jen) and their finished products!

(stole this picture from Megan's Facebook)
Thanks Megan for a great "first" night out!
(PS this totally counts as one of my "something new in 2013")
(PS this totally counts as one of my "something new in 2013")
What a FUN idea!! Glad you were able to have some 'me' time - you deserve it!!!
ReplyDelete