Saturday, February 2, 2013

{shenanigans}

I finally convinced Chad into making the coat hooks for the front door (would have done the back too but we bought Menards out of the hooks we needed). We may or may not have messed up and now it has a fancy decoration on it =)


I also finally finished the set of word blocks that I had started at the beginning of January.  I've got the most awesome head cold that started today so I didn't get to snuggle much with Parker today.  Don't want to get him sick! So I sat at the table and finished these up.

They spell a bazillion different words and I've made them for a few family members and friends but never myself.  Now I have my own set!

We also put together Parker's high chair today.  It will get brought upstairs this week and he will start joining us in this for meals!  He may or may not get to start solids soon.  Most books tell you 4-6 months so we will talk to his pediatrician at his 4 month appointment to see when to start and what to start with!  For now though, he will just hang out and play in it.  He didn't seem to mind it all that much so that's a bonus!!

We all hung out in the "man cave" last night.  Chad hooked up one of our cable boxes to the TV down there to see if it would work and voila! As long as we use the AV jacks and not the HD we have TV downstairs again!  He took the box out of our room and used that.  We need to find somewhere here that sells the boxes so that we can just have one for down there instead of using the one from our bedroom.  Loves me some Nick at Night before I go to bed!

Chad shoveled earlier this evening.  We have quite the drifts from the "blizzard" we were having.  We are expected to get another 1-3 inches tomorrow!!!

I hope your weekend has been as productive as ours has so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment