For Valentine's day this year for school I decided to make the kids' Valentine's instead of bagging candy and a pencil for them. How nice of me....I know =)
I had been seeing tutorials on how to make your own crayons all over pinterest so I figured I'd give it a shot. Bought some crayons (cheap RoseArt crayons worked the best) and a silicon mold that could withstand the heat of the oven and went to town.
Cut the paper off! Break apart!
Baked at 230 degrees F for about 10 minutes, then checked and baked another 8ish minutes or so. Remember to put them on a baking sheet otherwise it may be a little messy because the silicon tray is flimsy.....
Voila!
I also got a free printable to attach them to =) But you could easily make your own!
I made these a week or so ago. I love how they turned out. I chose to put "like" colors together and put the browns and blacks together. I won't had those out as they aren't as fun...they will go into the lost and found bin that has become empty at school.....




No comments:
Post a Comment