Monday, January 18, 2010

Time is flying by!

oh my! It's almost February! Time has been flying by this past month it feels like. I started student teaching on the 4th and have loved the last two weeks of it! I have been pretty busy with figuring out lessons and grading papers I haven't had much time for anything else! Today is a no school day though, so I'm trying to get ahead on planning and then tomorrow, also a no school day, I am attending a tecknowledge workshop all day with my cooperating teacher for a teacher in service. I really love the school that I am at. The staff and students are all wonderful! It's been a great experience so far, even though there are lots of meetings!

Chads been super duper busy at work the last few weeks. He went to the Y and played basketball with some friends and is really looking forward to the softball season starting up (even though it's still a few months away!).

Friday (the 15th) we went to the Wizards game (NBA D-League). It was a lot of fun. Chads place of work has a table so we were able to sit court side. It was interesting, but, even though I don't always know whats going on, I think I'd rather go to a Bobcats (hockey) game.

We also got to catch up with Aunt Barb, Kim and her chillins, and Corrin and Lowell on Saturday night. We went out to Corrin's house and met everyone (including Kris and her fam) for pizza. It was fun to see them all and get caught up. Chad, Lowell, and Charles sat in the living room watching football after dinner while the girls sat in the kitchen and talked =)

My dad will be up for the day next Saturday so it will be nice to catch up with him for a little bit.

Just a quick update into whats been up the last few weeks while I had a spare minute! Sorry no pictures this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment