Chad unfortunately had to travel to Billings on Thursday the 17 of December and then to Gardiner on the 18th for a funeral. I was feeling extremely under the weather still on Thursday so I stayed back in Glendive with Chad's dad. I took Nora back to the vet (which I'll post about later) on Friday and just had a low key few days trying to get feeling better. On Saturday I went and helped Michelle wrap presents and then we had Christmas with my Grandma early since Chad and I could not be there for the real thing. We had a nice time playing with the kids and seeing everyone. Nick, unfortunately for us, had to work but he was able to be home on the actual holiday to spend it with the family =) I did get to see him for a little bit Friday night before he headed out to work on Saturday morning. The weekend was short but they always are. We were able to catch up with Cody and Melissa and their little guy Trace =) Here are a few photos from our holiday with my family:
This is myself with L, L, and L haha! 2009
This was from 2008! They are all getting so big!
Dad and Michelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment