Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Monday Monday!

Day two and my legs are BURNING!
Trying to talk Chad into doing it too, but we will see how far this gets me.....

My water intake has been crazy the last few weeks, I think I might have some good buoyancy going on haha.....

This is just a random picture I found. Reminded me of the fun times and good memories from church camp MANY MANY years ago. Not sure why, but I do think there was a bridge that we had to cross during one of our hikes....kristen, brit, right?? haha

It's also a peaceful picture for the day as well =)

Chad had a pretty busy day at work again today, but, he did make it home before 6:30 tonight, so I was VERY impressed! He said it was nonstop!

He brought up the idea of snowmobiling to Sterling, ND (I have no idea where this is) for the day on a groomed trail. We will have to see, I'd LOVE to, but I work on Saturday and the next Saturday we are out of town, and the next Saturday is the big test....so, maybe if I don't work on Sunday, but that'll never happen!


...optimism...optimism......I'm working on that...


No comments:

Post a Comment