Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday tranquility

How lovely is this picture I found? so peaceful...


I started my 30 day challenge today on EA active....it kicked my butt. I plan to become healthier and quit living such a stressful life. My thoughts for the weekend. I know I cannot rid all the stresses of life away, but really, why sweat the small stuff? so, I'm going to start working out again and make more time for family and friends. Looking into a few things right now, we'll see what happens =)

I hope everyone starts the week off with a goal in mind and persistence. Maybe a little motivation too....




The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
- Richard Bach


To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France



Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy.
- Bill Blackman



No comments:

Post a Comment