My last day with the first graders is tomorrow (Tuesday)...=( sad, we are also celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday! I will be surprising them in April however and they will get to meet Mr. Hoff finally as he has agreed to come with!... they are all fascinated by him, it's wonderful =) I will also be going back in May to finish up some observations due to missing a few days in January because of the weather and being stuck in MT.
Chad has been busy busy busy at work! Thursday-Saturday he had salesman meetings; they even took all the salesmen bowling on Friday night! Chad had a lot of fun and said he learned a lot and made some good connections! He has been very successful in his job and seems to enjoy it most days =)
Sadie is being grouchy and clingy lately =) We don't think she likes being left home alone so much. She has been so used to me being home during the day for the most part with her unless I had class or randomly worked, and now I'm not home much at all! She's doing well though =) I cannot wait for the warm weather to arrive so I can start walking with her! The park down the street has a few new walking paths to go along with it's new parking lots so I'd like to get on those this summer (but hopefully we will be in a bigger place =)).
Graduation is May 1st....t-minus 61 days! WOOP!
We are off to Glendive for the pork chop dinner in a few days. It's always a good time! Hopefully Chad gets off of work in time so we can make it for the dinner! We will be saying goodbye to my step-grandma Fay as she is moving to be closer to her children, and to warmer weather! We will miss her but I know she will have a much better time in the warmer weather! It will be a quick trip as it is only for one night, but we are busy people (and I usually work weekends) so I don't have much time to go home.
That's all for now....I think....

No comments:
Post a Comment