Sunday, August 15, 2010

Such a productive weekend.....

And so begins another week.

The weekend proved to be productive, yet relaxing. We had nothing planned for once and were able to just sit and enjoy the BLUSTERY days. No joke, it was windy as all get out here! Rainy as well.

Saturday: I woke up and got dressed and threw on a hat and went on a scavenger hunt for some allergy medication for Chad. Three different pharmacies later I found some! Then I went grocery shopping, which apparently I picked the Saturday that the older minority of Minot goes shopping because it was a bit ridiculous in the store. I got home and Chad was still sleeping off the benedryl he took the night before, shocker, put the groceries away and went up and woke him up to take the new allergy stuff I got for him. Once he was awake and dressed for the day we went shopping for Chad's attire for Ward's wedding. He thinks I'm terrible to shop with? psh, it took him longer to pick out a pair of boots (which he went with a pair EXACTLY like his old pair) than it takes me to find a pair of pants that actually fit. So, I told him next time I get to go shopping and he tags along he'd better not complain, because he's way worse to shop with than I am!

Sunday: Chad watched NFL, nascar, MLB,and the little league world series (or something with little kids and baseball on ESPN). I sat and made close to 50 matchbook notebooks (they are pretty cool). That is our day in a nutshell, we did absolutely nothing.

Hmm, the vacuum cleaner has yet to make an appearance upstairs as well. So I may just have to break down and bring it up and do it myself, because I'm done cleaning the ENTIRE house, except for vacuuming he upstairs. What a dink =)

Sadie spent the day playing with her "real life" duck and bugging me =) she was productive too apparently.

I'm off to bed for now though, hopefully this week will bring good news!



No comments:

Post a Comment