Our lives have consisted of early mornings and late nights the last few weeks! Chad has been SOOOOO helpful, more helpful than I would have thought! He's been nothing but supportive and optimistic the last few weeks, It's been GREAT!
Kindergarten is going awesome for me. I still don't have curriculum yet, but I am slowly making it work without the "real deal" stuff. I have my Reading and now Science online manuals, so I can at least see what I'm supposed to be working on lol. I have a small class of 15, and still waiting for one little one to show up to make 16. I have 11 girls and currently 4 boys (5 when the new one shows up). I'll get pictures posted soon on my before and after classroom pics. THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME UP AND HELPED!
Chad's been working and helping out around the house (since I have a job now, he has to help with chores...he's not thrilled about the chores, but does them anyway). Work keeps him busy during the day. This weekend he's playing softball so he's really excited about that! They play Friday and will play the bracket until they lose two (So I'm told).
We have had a spider web on our deck furniture for the last week and we've never seen the spider until last night. OMG it was bigger than a quarter!! It was almost as big as a smores marshmellow, no joke!!!!! Chad came in wide eyed and said "Brit the spider has finally showed it's face! you have to come look at it" So I wasn't even to the back door and holy heck there it was! He sprayed it with our bug spray/killer stuff we bought to get rid of the bugs around the house for about 5 minutes to kill the darn thing. It finally fell off the web and crawled below the deck...so hopefully he killed it! I was surprised he even offered to spray the darn thing!
Sadie really needs a haircut, so that's my mission the next few days is to find someone here to cut her hair....we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping to be able to see Chad play this weekend, but We'll see how they do on Friday and how I'm feeling as well. I've done nothing but RUN RUN RUN the last few weeks and it's starting to catch up to me. I had a little one sick the other day and I do not want to catch that. So I need to just stop and enjoy some non school related time, like a book that's not kindergarten level. So we'll see what happens. =)
I suppose I better go cook myself dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment