Now, we are laying in bed, watching football and I'm blogging. I'm slowly beginning to LOVE my school computer: MacBook Pro. I didn't think I would ever love a Mac, but let me tell you! Maybe it's just some of the programs, but it's becoming very user friendly (except when it locks up lol).
I just made some Mocha-Toffee Chocolate bars for school tomorrow, I have lounge duty this week which means I have to bring treats and do the dishes every day this week. They are going to be really rich, how do I know? because my stomach already hurts from how amazing they smell! I didn't make a huge pan since I figured they would be really rich.
Chad requested puppy chow for later in the week so we bought double ingredients so I could make him some too, he's pretty pumped. He had a good sports day yesterday, Steelers won. He hung his flag outside in our flag holder thingy and a gentleman across the street gave him grief =) our neighborhood really isn't Steeler friendly we are noticing. He was really excited to get to hang it up, bummed though that they didn't have the game on TV in our neck of the woods.
Sadie will hopefully be getting a haircut soon. We have to find a place up here that has some good reviews, so far not many places have good reviews and our groomer from Mandan wouldn't recommend anyone here; she even said that people from Minot bring their dogs all the way down because of this! yikes.
Well, just wanted to give a quick update =) I'm off to shower and cut my bars.
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment