Monday, September 20, 2010

Football, Golf, and Letters

Yikes! I have been trying to find a groomer here and let me tell you! I tried almost every place that I could get ahold of today here in Minot, Williston, Sidney, and Glendive! Do you think I could get a grooming appointment?! NO! So, Hopefully on Wednesday when a gal gives me a call back (She just moved up here and will be taking appointments on Wednesday, we are #1 on her call list!) we can get her an appointment before we head to Glendive. Crazy.

Chad is at the driving range this evening. He's trying to get ready for this coming weekend (he's golfing in the Medora tournament with my dad). He's been bummed because his steelers haven't played on TV yet (although they did show the last quarter this weekend on TV). They have however won both games.

My weeks have been cruising by, which is good and bad. Next week I am finally able to focus on ONE letter per week (instead of 2-3 in a day) so I am really excited about that! You can check out what we've been up to in Kindergarten by clicking on the tab up there, and then clicking on our link. We are keeping busy and my curriculum is SLOWLY trickling in.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment