Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ornaments

Each year since we have been married, thanks to our friend Sabrina, we have bought an ornament for our Christmas tree.  No one ever sees our tree besides the two of us, so I thought I'd share our ornaments with you =)  We are missing 2009 because we didn't have a chance to get to the mall to get one because we were taking care of our greatly missed dog, Nora.


2007: from Sabrina. She started the tradition for us!



2008: Chad picked it out, can you tell??

2010: it's a little different.  This one is glossy whereas the other two are matte  Minot has a different company than Bismarck, but, still the same idea =)


And, because I just adore this one I'm going to share it also.  I received a gift from one of my kinder kids and this was part of it! There's a little saying on the back and you can also see the seed!

No comments:

Post a Comment