Snow Shmo, yah right. I spoke way to soon! It started snowing here around 12:30 or so and has only gotten heavier since. Way to go and jinx it Brittney! gosh.
Anyhow! Here is my accomplishment for the week:
I finally got my map up on the bulletin board for our card swap...I have 11 states to color in so far, and 9 more cards sitting on my desk to be opened on Monday, so a grand total of 20 states come Monday night =)
Chad's accomplishment this week:
Playing games because he caught something I brought home =) {It's his own fault, he uses my chapstick and drinks my drinks} He however did pick the house up and do the dishes the day he was home. He also made cookies this week too......
We ventured to Walmart tonight for milk and bread and tomorrow will venture to a few furniture stores to see what kind of a deal we can get on a couch {dumb dog}. Not much else planned for the weekend except to get my stuff ready for the week (it's going to be a fun filled week! We are always doing SOMETHING in my room, Wednesday is GRINCH day =) and Friday is a FULL day of Polar Express activities, watch out!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment