Happy Easter!
Chad and I went to Montana yesterday, and came back today! It was a super short trip. We got home and because we finally had an AMAZING day here we decided to get started on some much needed yard work/putting stuff away.
Chad arranged and rearranged and put some stuff away in the garage while I swept up the mess from getting the roof reshingled out back and out front. There are/were shingles and nails EVERYWHERE around the house, so it's going to be quite the project. Travis helped sweep up the front =)
After we tackled that I felt ambitious because of the amazing weather. Along the front of our house is quite the flower/shrub/etc area. It is nicely tucked in a curvy shape. When they reshingled the roof they trampled it and the snow beat it up as well. So I cleaned up, to the best of my abilities having never really done it before, one section of the curve. It took me almost 2 hours or more to just clean up this little section! There are tons of nails and shingles in there and I'm sure I still didn't get them all, but, I did the best I could!
These are how some of the plants looked before I started:
Halfway done!
This section is done! It's a little rough around the edges, I know, but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out =)





No comments:
Post a Comment