Wednesday, April 20, 2011

move over!

So, that's the title of a book I've been looking for, but, alas, I haven't found it yet, so I'm going to put it as my title haha.

Lots going on in the Hoff house.  I'll get some pictures on here soon.  We've been busy with the move and trying to get settled (and I'm not going to lie, the kitchen and half of the bathroom are the only things unpacked).   We aren't going to be around this weekend so not much else is going to get unpacked....matter of fact we are bringing more stuff back home with us!  eek!

Chad's been uber busy at work and will be on a sales blitz next week for work (I thought it was this week but my days are off...once again).  He's excited. He went on one of these last year and had a good time.  In June he has another training thing to go to also.  He's a perdy busy guy!

I'm just plugging away at work and enjoying my last few weeks with the kiddos. 

We went for a family walk tonight for the first time in our new neighborhood.  Everyone we saw was really nice and the neighborhood is so quiet.  I think we are really going to enjoy it.  I'm excited for the weather to warm up a little bit more so I can clear out the flower bed out front and get the yard looking fresh!  The snow can quit any time now and I wouldn't be upset =)

Once things get put away a little bit more I'll post some pictures of the house. 

Enjoy your Wednesday evening! We are (the boys are playing some army game now, and I'm going to hit the hay)!

No comments:

Post a Comment