Monday, April 25, 2011

Finished....

the front flower bed....

Check out some of the before pictures here on my other post on yard work.

Well, today I finished the front flower bed.  The second before picture is what the second half of the front flower bed looked like.  I needed a machete (sp??) to get through that stuff!  I'm ready to dig up those plants and get rid of them because next spring I do not want to have to do that again!!

Here are the pictures of the finished project (which was done to the best of my abilities as a first time flower bed taker carer haha).

 first loop....

 second loop.....

 third loop....


Fancy right? I broke in the shovel I got for Easter from Chad's parents! There was a random pile of dirt in the middle of one of the loops so I took it and spread it where there were big holes (so, the darker parts of the loops are the newly moved dirt).

This is where the big pile of dirt was....and let me tell you, this was the bug capital of the flower bed.  ICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment