Saturday, May 28, 2011

More Outside Shenanigans

For the record it rained all morning and most of the afternoon.  Around 3 o'clock the sun broke through and we decided to head out and ATTEMPT to weed the flower bed out front.....

This is how Sadie spent her afternoon:


Here I attempted to repot some flowers I got from a student and a colleague. I also attempted to repot the flowers we started growing for our plants unit...we'll see how long they last...


The apple tree bloomed and the raspberry bush is getting some buds now too!

Some pre-weeding shots:





My shovel broke....

And some after/during shots:



Is this a weed?

How about any of these?  Either way they are green...






Chad is currently hating this sight..which is all over our yard....

Whatever this is, it's nice =)

And lastly, this is how the boys have ended the evening, and we will be enjoying a fire...because the rain has finally stopped again =)



Lots of outside stuff going on right now.  Hoping we don't flood and the sewer doesn't go out again.  Time will tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment