Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, Saturday

As soon as I am able to clear some of the clutter, I'll post some  updated pictures.  We don't want to move too much into the basement right now because it will be  getting finished soon so we would have to move it all back upstairs anyways!  So, we live in clutter for now (or have been since the end of December!).  

The FEMA trailer got removed near the beginning of January!  We still have things to work on upstairs....such as the trim and we are finishing the backsplashes in the kitchen today.  We've decided to just add the closets to the list of what we'd like the contractor to do because we are DONE.  The closets are just something we don't want to tackle.  I'm sure we could, but currently lack the drive to.  

Chad's getting his wisdom teeth out in March so he will be out of commission for about a week (mainly because he can't take anti-inflammatorys).  He's been working hard and enjoying relaxing at HOME. 

Enjoy your Saturday; we will be doing a whole lot of not much around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment