According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably
weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
How far along? 39w0d
Total weight gain: 35lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks?
FOUND SOME! They aren't on my belly though...and only on the
left...How weird is that?! (I know, you're thinking "Really?? Is she
excited about stretch marks?" and no, I'm not, I've just been waiting
for them to show up and I've been working hard to earn those
stripes...even if they are on my butt/hip----and I'm sure there will be
more to come and probably on my stomach).
Sleep: averaging about 4 a night
Best moment this week: getting the crowbar feeling =) hurts like heck but if that's what it takes to not be induced, SIGN ME UP!
Miss Anything? not feeling pain on a daily basis....Best moment this week: getting the crowbar feeling =) hurts like heck but if that's what it takes to not be induced, SIGN ME UP!
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: baked goods
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: too many.
Symptoms:MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, pressure, and CONTRACTIONS... MAJOR LIGHTNING CROTCH (gotta love that)
Belly Button in or out? the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: getting rid of this cold
How are you feeling? I am on leave officially this week. Between the contractions, complete uncomfortableness, head/chest cold, and anxiety attacks I am just not able to focus enough to give those little kinders the attention they need. I feel like poo from my head/chest cold and I'm hoping it goes away SOON! It's been 8 days now and I want it gone before mister decides to come. I've been downing orange juice, sleeping as much as I can, and drinking as much liquid as I can stomach to try and get rid of this thing. Today I switched over from Tylenol cold to Robitussin cold or something. It has a funky taste...it's not cherry or grape...more tropical...it's weird. Seems to be helping my cough out a little bit more, so that's nice.
Next Appointment: OCTOBER 10--last appt before due date.
Chad's amusement of this week: It's been pretty low key around here this week with me being sick. He did get to spend some time with his brother on Monday night so that was a nice change of pace for him =)
Here's the weekly pictures


YOU.ARE.SO.CLOSE to meeting your little one!!!!! Yay!!
ReplyDelete