Seriously? We were woken up to the our fire alarms beeping and screaming "Fire Fire Fire" at us this morning around 2:30. Don't worry though, there wasn't a fire...just a SPIDER!!
Chad went running around the house looking for a fire, smelling for smoke, feeling the walls for hot spots, and checking in the attic...NOTHING. We now know that our hardwired smoke alarms work well....and we know how to shut them off more quickly (apparently the light on the one that gets tripped turns red). Poor Chad ran around for about 10 minutes taking down all but one of our detectors to get them to shut off. After about an hour of them being plugged back in he went back to bed (I was up for the day, yay!).
So, after all the excitement he still got up this a.m. and has been doing stuff outside. He tried something new with the gutters to see if it helps and has been working on painting the trim on the house. He's so great.

I've been confined to the house to get as much rest as possible to try and get rid of my head/chest cold before mister decides to arrive. I feel horrible I can't be out there helping him do stuff.
Thanks Chaddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment