Sunday, September 30, 2012

{38 weeks} PUMPKIN!

SERIOUSLY!  Mister is now the size of a pumpkin!! How fun is that?!  
 Our little pumpkin =) 

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.

How far along? 38w0d 
Total weight gain: 35lbs 
Maternity clothes? mixture of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? FOUND SOME!  They aren't on my belly though...and only on the left...How weird is that?! (I know, you're thinking "Really?? Is she excited about stretch marks?" and no, I'm not, I've just been waiting for them to show up and I've been working hard to earn those stripes...even if they are on my butt/hip----and I'm sure there will be more to come and probably on my stomach). 
Sleep: averaging about 4 a night
Best moment this week:Getting a package addressed to "Carlos Hoff"  Seriously made my week.
Miss Anything? not feeling pain on a daily basis....
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: baked goods

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: too many. 

Symptoms:MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, pressure, and CONTRACTIONS... MAJOR LIGHTNING CROTCH (gotta love that)
Belly Button in or out?   the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: getting snuggle time with this little bundle!  I'm ready for him to be here but I know he needs to keep cookin a little bit longer! I am just not loving the uncertainty of these last few weeks.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling =)  Mister has seriously been enjoying head butting my cervix this last week and that FREAKING HURTS.  Do you know how hard it is to not grimace or make a "HOLY $&%* THAT HURT" face when something genuinely hurts enough to take your breath away and drop you to your knees???  I'm afraid if I make those faces my poor kinder kids will be traumatized!  So, it's been a rough week.  I'm getting impatient waiting for him, and according to my Dr. She thinks we will make it until the 14th--but she's out of town.  He's not engaged yet, so hopefully this week we will have more progress towards that light at the end of the tunnel.  I know I'm ready for the next adventure....Chad I think is too--but we are both pretty nervous =)
Next Appointment: OCTOBER 3 (YES! we are going to make it to October!  I really want an October birthday baby!...but if he randomly showed up today I wouldn't be heart broken =))
Chad's amusement of this week: He tells me nothing....It really was a rough week though.  Poor guy was not a fan of how much pain I was in on Wednesday night. 


Here's the weekly picture (and I feel like poo--dang head cold):

    

No comments:

Post a Comment