Monday, September 3, 2012

{34 weeks} butternut!

According to The Bump, at less than two months to go [yeah...like a month and a half if I'm lucky!!!], Baby Hoff weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.  Oh, and you can compare that this week to a butternut squash!

How far along? 34w1d

Total weight gain: 33lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell..but around my belly button looks bruised....so that's a little weird
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting lots of fun packages in the mail!  It's always nice to get something other than a bill...even though our bank statement states otherwise for those packages haha

Miss Anything? energy, feeling human, and being able to do things myself
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings:  muffins and any baked goods really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken--let me clarify: chicken breasts--I can eat chicken nuggets, chicken fries, and crispy chicken sandwiches....
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks and had a few contractions while working...have to sit and take a quick mental note to try and keep teaching!

Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks, and lots of lovely pressure with a few stabbing pains thanks to Baby Hoff dropping. 
Belly Button in or out?   the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: getting the car seat tomorrow...it's supposed to arrive tomorrow anyhow.

How are you feeling? currently?  I'm hungry--dinner is cooking =)  Today has been an off day; I think I'm dehydrated a bit.  Baby Hoff has been hanging out pretty low and thoroughly enjoys beating me up.  Lately the favorite thing to do is to stretch out from left to right...that hurts.  My stomach has been a torpedo out, so when baby moves to the complete opposite, yeah...my stomach doesn't stretch well that way.  Other than that just getting nervous about the arrival and the afters.  Everyone who knows me knows I don't like a lot of people or being the center of attention (which I know baby will be this, however my boobs plan to be hanging out A LOT and apparently I'm going to get to spend a lot of time being uncomfortable so I will HAVE to ask for help--even though most of you know that I HATE doing that)-- so I'm just a little worried about how things will be after arrival--here is everyone's apology in advance:  "I'm sorry if I'm being witchy, rude, selfish, inconsiderate, or whatever else you'd like to say I'm being if I'm not in the best mood.  I'm not so and so and I just had a baby in whatever way that was medically possible and you can't compare to that to so and so's because they aren't me and I handle/go though things differently.  If I'm in a great, somber mood, lucky you!  I'll do my best to keep the witchiness to a minimum."
Next Appointment: September 12
Chad's amusement of this week: Chad thinks its cool so I'll share it; I myself was a little traumatized by the whole thing.  At our appt this past week we mentioned we were in debate of what body part was poking where.  Well, apparently if you're not ready for the answer to that, don't say that to your doctor.  She poked around a bit then grabbed his head between her fingers and wiggled it a bit and told us what it was, poked on the butt and made Chad feel, and explained the little knobs were knees.  Now, all of that sounds harmless right?  Except when you learn that the head is around 3 inches from the exit!!!!!  That is the traumatizing part to me!  Baby is NOT ready to exit, but is hanging out pretty dang close! 

Here's the weekly pictures   =) 


See that?  Baby Hoff has still been hanging out over to one side....preference is ALWAYS made to the left and gosh does baby let me know that if I try to lay or lean to the right!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment