According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much
longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and
he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
How far along? 35w0d
Total weight gain: 33lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week:getting the last of the major things we need for baby
Miss Anything? energy, feeling human, and being able to do things myselfBest moment this week:getting the last of the major things we need for baby
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: muffins and any baked goods really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken and my appetite is gone...has been since Thursday morning.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs:LOTS. Another round of shots and a pill this time to get the contractions to stop on Thursday...have been having fairly regular contractions since then. Today I welcomed back labor apparently.
Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks, pressure, and CONTRACTIONS...
Belly Button in or out? the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: finding out what's going on with these contractions!
How are you feeling? nervous, anxious, excited, scared, unprepared, prepared, all of the above????? After spending quite some time in Labor and Delivery on Thursday night for contractions, we figure this little one will be here soon. Maybe he was just so excited from all the fun stuff he got at the baby shower my K team threw for us..... I had been having what I like to call as Sharp Shooters (our nurse calls it lightning crotch) for a few days thinking it was just some bad round ligament pains mixed in with some braxton hicks, but after having a lovely time in the bathroom that signaled an "uh oh..." and a conversation or two with some lovely ladies in my life, decided I might need to call the on call doc and see what he had to say. Of course he tells me "Ya, you probably should have came in sooner..." so off we went to the the hospital. I got the lovely shots and even had to take a pill this time to try and stop them! A few bags of fluid later, a double dose of two different nausea medications, and SLOWED contractions, I was released and told to stay home from work for the day and take it easy all weekend. The on call doctor told me to call back if the pain was worse then when I first came in otherwise I'm probably going to be one of "the lucky ladies that has contractions until you give birth." Gosh, I can't wait! I've had contractions all weekend and today I apparently welcomed back labor. The meds have kept them slowed for now but who knows! I'll be calling MY doctor in the morning to see what she has to say. I'm hoping it isn't bed rest or to take it easy (because seriously, how do you teach kindergarten and take it easy???) but I know whatever she tells me to do I have to do it because it is what is best of baby and I. So, here I sit, confined to the recliner for the majority of the day.

Looks fun right??
Next Appointment: September 12Chad's amusement of this week: getting the carseat installed.
Here's the weekly pictures =)
From today.....

From yesterday....
And because it's funny that everyone tells me I don't look
pregnant from behind unless I'm waddling along.....

Carseat is installed and has been tested out =)

Sadie even did a really good job in the car with it! She did not try and jump in it or over it! She did so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment