According to The Bump Baby Hoff has reached full term. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9
inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce
each day.
How far along? 37w0d
Total weight gain: 35lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week:I think I'm almost ready for my sub--okay I'm ready for him, the only thing I have left to do are my centers for December.
Miss Anything? not feeling pain on a daily basis....Best moment this week:I think I'm almost ready for my sub--okay I'm ready for him, the only thing I have left to do are my centers for December.
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: baked goods
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: too many.
Symptoms:MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, pressure, and CONTRACTIONS...
Belly Button in or out? the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: getting snuggle time with this little bundle! I'm ready for him to be here but I know he needs to keep cookin a little bit longer! However, after today, I'm ready to just be done with the pain.
How are you feeling? not swell. After today, I'm completely confused, mentally and physically exhausted, and just not a happy camper. (see, it's a short one this week, so I'm not even feeling sarcastic or excited)
Next Appointment: September 26
Chad's amusement of this week: Watching my stomach contract and then immediately when it finishes mister gets his groove on.
Here's the weekly pictures (one of everyone!) and a video....




No comments:
Post a Comment