Sunday, September 16, 2012

{36 weeks} Honey Honey Honeydew

According to The Bump, baby Hoff is still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.  
How far along? 36w0d 
Total weight gain: 34lbs 
Maternity clothes? mixture of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week:not baby related...but the gas station around the loop from us is back open! They've been closed for a few months--tore down the building and the pumps and built ground up new!  They even landscaped!  It's amazing in there.  Lots to choose from now and even has a mini little cafe thing.  I'm just pumped my favorite gas station coffee is back--they even kept the same brand which makes me even more excited!  Chad can now get a "freal" iced mocha thingy (yesterday we splurged and he got a cookies and cream milk shake--he said it was pretty good).
Miss Anything? The normal things...and today I miss jeans because none fit that I have.  Hopefully the weather will jump back up a little bit (and I REALLY REALLY hate to say that) so that I can keep wearing my skirts and shorts to school and not have to buy more maternity clothes for these last few weeks.
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings:  m&m's have been my go to the last week or so

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: yes.  My contractions have slowed and then quickened and then slowed....

Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks, pressure, and CONTRACTIONS...
Belly Button in or out?   the top is starting to stick out! Almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: getting snuggle time with this little bundle!  I'm ready for him to be here, however I know he needs to keep cookin a little bit longer!

How are you feeling? Today is a weird day because it's a gloomy day so my mood isn't top notch--but I'll manage.  It was a day of "nothing fits and I give up" so as you'll see in the pictures below this is what I went with today and I really don't care if it looks okay or not lol  Hello stretchy leggings!  My friend Jen cleaned out her closet a few times and donated to my cause (maternity and non), but I'm still too big..well, wide I guess... for those clothes haha.  I'm hoping my hips/butt shrink back just a little bit--quickly...and just a little bit--so that I can fit into those jeans she gave me!  THANKS JEN!  Starting to get a little nervous about delivery and blood...don't ask me why because this whole time I've felt pretty calm and excited about the whole thing, but yesterday and today I've been a little anxious about it.  I know it'll be good and go smoothly, but something is just starting to get eerie.  Some gals I know that are due in October have started to have their babes and for some reason, seeing their little ones makes me go "That's really inside of me right now?!"  It's crazy to think.  Such a miracle going on.
Next Appointment: September 19 (I'm on weekly appointments now...only last week we had two appts to check on things and make sure we weren't making too much progress yet).
Chad's amusement of this week: He found it quite entertaining that I was laughing so hard this a.m. when I was trying to find ONE, just one, pair of pants that would fit.  Even my dumb maternity jeans didn't fit anymore.  He tried hard not to laugh at me and kept apologizing, but it didn't matter...I was laughing at myself too.  Other than that we've had a pretty mellow week.


Here's the weekly pictures   =) 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment