See, Baby Hoff is as big as a Jack fruit...
Jack would have been a very fitting name......
According to The Bump, baby Hoff is about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.19 inches.
Total weight gain: 36lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both but mainly maternity.
Stretch marks? some...nowhere new yet
Sleep: averaging about 3-5 a night (if knocked out with medication)
Best moment this week:nothing really....
Miss Anything? not feeling pain on a daily basis....Best moment this week:nothing really....
Movement: yep, he's still in there....
Food cravings: baked goods...made him a birthday cake today to try and convince him it was time to come out....he didn't listen.
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken.
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: lots of contractions that are getting me NOWHERE
Symptoms:pain, contractions, rolly polly....
Belly Button in or out? pretty flat
Wedding rings on or off? I try to keep it on, if anything it fits on my pinky!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy--and a little moody because of the pain I'm in.
Looking forward to: meeting Mister
How are you feeling? Did I think I would make it this long? No. I'm very happy to have a full term Mister, but ready to get him out so I can heal up. I don't enjoy taking so much medicine with him in me but it's the only way I can make it through the day. The dr tells me it's perfectly fine to be taking it all, but I don't like it.
Next Appointment: October 16--I'm hoping to not make it there...but I'm sure we will....
Chad's amusement of this week: I think he's ready for Mister to be here so he doesn't have to worry about ME so much... He really didn't say much this week that amused him....
Here's the weekly picture

This is my last pregnancy update before Mister arrives. We are set to be induced on Thursday if Mister hasn't shown up on his own before then. Am I nervous for this...yes. Can I handle it? yes. We are definitely hoping he comes on his own, it would be much easier and more fun for him to pick his birthday and not have one set for him.
So close!! Good Luck! I hope he comes soon for momma's sake ;)
ReplyDelete