So, I got introduced to Influenster through a fellow blog mom, Emily. Totally rad.
Free stuff to test out and review complimentary of Influenster? Sweet. I'm in.
Literally, all products provided complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes.
So, here's the low down for you on my VowVoxBox !
I
received this VoxBox in June! Some of the products were awesome
for me, some I had trouble with!
for me, some I had trouble with!
The Contents:
- Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shaving cream
- Tide to Go pen
- Olay Regenerist Tone Perfecting Cream
- Eco Tools Pure Complexion Facial sponge
Here's my low down on the products:
Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shaving Cream
I will be switching to this shaving cream! It is so rich and creamy! I have not had a knick free shave in a long time! It smells REALLY good too!
Tide To Go Pen
It was okay. Didn't work the very best on some messy shirts we have, but it definitely helped! The stains were very minimal after a cycle through the washing machine.
Sally Hansen Barracuda
Amazing color! It was a little thing compared to other Sally Hansen products I've tried and compared to my love of Jamberry lacquer. It took 4+ coats to achieve a nice nail. The dry time was not fun, but it did hold up pretty well for about a week compared to other polish I have tried (minus Jamberry).
Riley and Grey
Seems like a great resource for anyone getting married!
Olay Regenerist Tone Perfecting Cream
Not for me. It was light, silky, and had a nice floral scent. My skin is very oily though, so acne mania broke out and my face was REALLY oily due to using this cream. I think it would be great for anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Eco Tools Complexion Facial Sponge
This is a neat little sponge! It is hard until you get it wet and it fits really well into your hand. I didn't really notice much different when using this sponge. I think that the exfoliating sponge they have would see more results on my oily face.
This is a neat little sponge! It is hard until you get it wet and it fits really well into your hand. I didn't really notice much different when using this sponge. I think that the exfoliating sponge they have would see more results on my oily face.
Again, I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment