Sunday, May 10, 2015

Keurig 2.0 K250

Influenster was so nice and decided to send me a brand new Keurig 2.0 K250 
to review complimentary! 



Inside the box was all of this goodness! Tons of samples to try, descaler, and filters!

We already had a different Keurig model, so I kind of knew what I was getting into.  

The design of the K250 is much sleeker compared to my older version.  It takes up less counter space!   



This pictures makes it look like its deeper, but it really isn't! They are both about the same depth!



When opening the old version I had the place where your Kcup goes moved down as you lifted the handle.  The K250 stays in place and just the handle part lifts!



So, I've had this Keurig K250 for about a month now.  
It takes about the same amount of time to heat the water.

Some of the pros:
-Sleeker and takes up less space on the counter
-I can brew a 4 cup Karafe if I want to!
-I can select the ounce size
-If you want a STRONG brew you can choose that option
-40 oz water reservoir 
-Touch screen design

-It's polite

-It will let you know when the filter needs replaced



Some of the cons:
-No automatic shut off
-You can only use Keurig kcups
-The water only brew feature is only 4 or 6 oz 
-A little longer wait time between brews 
(takes about 45 seconds to be able to brew another cup)
-Only can make up to a 10 oz cup (wish it were a full 12)...but maybe that's a good thing!


I enjoyed being able to review this product complimentary from Influenster! 
I received this before it was available for purchase!
If you'd like to purchase it now though you can! You can click HERE to read more 
about the features or purchase from Keurig.
 There are many different colors to choose from (WHAT!?) but I was sent the basic black.

If you've got any questions, let me know! 
Leave a comment below!

*This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.  
These are MY honest opinions*

No comments:

Post a Comment